SmartTouch Disinfectant Spray (14 oz)

Killing germs and mold typically can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach, products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer.  

SmartTouch™ Disinfectant will not harm hard or soft surfaces or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.   SmartTouch™ is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner. It also kills a wide variety of molds. 
SmartTouch™ Disinfectant is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles. EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant  proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria SmartTouch™ won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).  
Food Contact Suface Sanitizer  – No Rinse Required – NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer  99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces.